Thursday, May 18, 2006

ta-daaaaaaah!


go to: www.etsy.com and in the "search" section type in Zeitgeist Yarns.

I am quite proud of myself. My computer skills are pathetic and this was a true test. (one of the highlights of my day yesterday was figuring out how to post a photo on blogger. from my housemates BORROWED digital camera. We dont even own a regular camera!)

I woke up at 7 this a.m. to post these! There are more photos to be had (5 more skeins for a total of 10!) but Adam is at the zoo with a bajillion 8th graders and took his camera. the rest will go up tonight.

Let me know what you think! Also, if (WHEN) these do sell, what would be a sweet little package? Wrap in tissue, and nice ribbon, quick thank you note but anything else? What would make you want to buy from me again and again if this was your first package from me? (besudes the kick ass yarn?) chocolate may melt. I am not too keen on homemade stitch markers, but probably could make some nice ones.....hm... any ideas?

thanks guys!
xox
k

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

It looks great! I put up a link on my blog so hopefully that will send some traffic over. As for packaging... definitely tissue paper and ribbon, and your cards already look great... other than that, I think if you just ship quickly and restock the store regularly you'll get plenty of customers.

Thu May 18, 11:14:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Penny said...

Two skeins were sold already when I looked at the store just now. Way to go!

Thu May 18, 02:22:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home