Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Harumph 2



Hello everyone,

So I brought the shell with me to Canada to burn (well, those were my intentions). Anyways, while I was showing it to my mom, she said that it would probably fit her - and guess what??? It fit her perfectly. At least it fit someone and I didn't have to burn it=) I still feel that the pattern is complete crap though - this size that my mom is modelling is the extra small (supposed to fit bust size 30). And I had her check my gauge too, and it's right - it's just the pattern that does not work out.

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

well your mom is cute as a button. and she loks quite happy. (it is warm enough to wear tank tops in canada? heh.)
miss you!
kate

Wed May 17, 09:56:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Penny said...

It looks very nice on your mom!

Wed May 17, 08:49:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home