Friday, April 07, 2006

Punishment For Mouthing Off

haha! us groovy employees at the place which i work are supposed to promote lots of fun fur during april. we are to sell it like mad. unfortunately, some of the tactics they've come up with for this include someone holding a "demo" of how to knit with it, (take a guess who they'll harass for that one) as well as trying to get all the "associates" to wear fun fur accessories. jeez. not only does this get me back for mouthing off about fun fur, but also for claiming that we should be able to wear colors, as well as things we've made. i swear, the gods are laughing ferociously right now. yeah. i'm already working on bargaining tools such as: i will knit accessories for everyone in the store to wear as long as i'm exempt from this groovy idea of theirs. having everyone in the store wear fun fur is a great marketing idea, and all around awesome, but one tattoo of a dragonfly is offensive? who the hell thinks of these policies?

2 Comments:

Blogger nisa said...

Hi, I just have to mention the day that mom decided to give me a fun fur scarf.My daughter, upon seeing me try it on, very calmly said "Mom, you can not wear fun fur". So I do rarely wear the scarf in question, but rarely and only when Susan is away at school. Mom made it for me afterall... Good luck dodging the fun fur forcing!

Sat Apr 08, 08:07:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Allison said...

Nisa! We all miss you and Sue, but it's good you're at least still posting! I've managed to not have to wear anything yet, so that's good news :). I hope you're both doing well, and knitting a bunch!

Sun Apr 16, 10:47:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home