Wednesday, February 15, 2006

WIP : Cardigan

Hello fellow knitters, Today I took the time to snap some pics of the cardigan I am working on for my Knitting 2 class. I am very pleased with my progress, although, since I am working on this, I have not been knitting so many flowers for wedding favors. There are more pictures of my cardigan on my blog. I feel a bit silly posting the exact same pictures here and there and everywhere.

I hope to see a bunch of you guys at the snb tonight! Oh, I can see without my glasses! Isn't that exciting!

Erica

2 Comments:

Blogger nisa said...

Oh, it looks just lovely (and so do your kitty cats on your blog!) I have to admit that once I finished my sweater, I felt somehow empty and sad, and realized that I needed a sweater in progress and right away. I went through books and looked through binders at Shuttles and decided that the sweater I needed to make had to be from the same pattern you're working on right now! My other sweater was from the same designer's cardigan pattern.
Do you forgive me? This is certainly a compliment and I hope you don't mind....

Wed Feb 15, 07:34:00 PM MST  
Blogger Erica said...

Nisa,
Have you chosen yarn yet? I can't wait to see how you interpret the pattern!
Erica

Fri Feb 17, 04:50:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home