Monday, February 27, 2006

Three generations of bag-makers




Hi all! Here is my daughter Susan, yet another fiber-happy member of my family. In the picture above, Susan is wearing a bag she crocheted in yarn she spun this last summer (note: her shirt says "Ask me about my vow of silence). In the other picture is a bag she crocheted out of Lamb's Pride worsted and then felted. Notice that the bag is made of "granny squares" and is not lined. We were delighted to see how well it tightened up. Susan designed both of these bags. She hates patterns and prefers to explore, both with yarn design and for final projects.
Photography happily provided by Susan's Grandmother, aka Mom, aka Sue.

1 Comments:

Blogger roseygirl said...

These bags are wonderful, I found a cute patern for a bag last week, so I think I will try making one with some yarn I have left over from a blanket I made.

Mon Mar 06, 08:45:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home