Wednesday, February 08, 2006

photography

This is my inner-knitter
We has our wedding in October; a la the mums in my hair (my mom thought i ought to have a bundle of flower, i thought not. we reached the conclusion that if i wore some flowers it would look lovely)

because there was a lot of "what happened to your wedding photo?" questions i have posted some photos that i like, including the wedding. fact of the matter is that i got shy... i just wanted to include a photo so badly, but there was that whole missing digital camera piece... long story short, enjoy!! Thanks for your interest-- such kindred pals i have.
Thanks to all my knitting friends-- may we create and create!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

Emily, your photos are so charming. I like the flowers in your hair for the wedding. And yes, we must create and create, and with a sense of humor, which is the saving grace.

Fri Feb 10, 05:38:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home