Saturday, February 04, 2006

My lunch box

Oh look, it really works!
Here's another crochet project of mine from last summer as I was busy avoiding my sweater. This one is also mostly commercial yarn with some handspun thrown in. I didn't use patterns for this or the other one in my previous post. This one I crocheted from two strands of worsted weight wool yarn so it's nice and thick. I made a fat felt ball button and a crochet chain loop for closure. Because it's so thick, this does a good job of keeping lunch (with an ice pack) cold.
Credit for photography goes to Mom (Sue Boudreau)

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Nisa, What lovely bags! I can't wait to see your completed sweater.

and Sue, What lovely photos!

Sun Feb 05, 07:51:00 AM MST  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Nice job! I just bought that "fat hook fast crochet" book (or whatever it's called!) and I want to start crocheting tons of bags! I like yours a lot.

Sun Feb 05, 10:20:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home