Sunday, February 12, 2006

hehe!

Or another title could read: i may need my own blog now!


Or, Happy Early Birthday to Me! I got a digital camera!




I decided that i liked the brownish color better (for myself, that is... am i a selfish girl?) than the blue i found discounted at Shuttles. So while i have a "completed" A Good Bias shrug done, i have to do another BLUE sleeve for my kindred knitter/birthday sharer friend.. and those Elfine socks are for her too.

In the mean time, there is no stopping me with these damn pictures! hehe

6 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

Oh Emily, this is fantastic! Happy Early Birthday to you! What fun you're going to have...there's nothing like it. The world will never be the same...

Sun Feb 12, 03:25:00 PM MST  
Blogger nisa said...

Of course you can have your own blog, but we like your pictures here! Keep on clicking (uh, both ways!)

Sun Feb 12, 08:19:00 PM MST  
Blogger Allison said...

*jealous* Congrats though! Glad we'll get to follow along on your knitting now! :)

Sun Feb 12, 09:45:00 PM MST  
Blogger Erica said...

Yay! Happy (early) Birthday to you, Emily! If you do start your own blog, let me know what it is so I can
a. read it and
b. add the link to your name under contributors.

Mon Feb 13, 08:04:00 AM MST  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Nice job, there! Love it!

Thu Feb 16, 05:37:00 PM MST  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Nice job, there! Love it!

Thu Feb 16, 05:37:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home